Wed, Jun 03 | Live Online Course
Iron Sharpens Iron I Accelerated 6 week Course
Wednesdays | 8-9:15pm | June 3rd - July15 This 6 week course is named Iron Sharpens Iron from the verse that says “As Iron Sharpens Iron, so one person sharpens another.” Proverbs 27:17 One of the key concepts of this course is to be able to learn and grow alongside other like minded athletes.
Registration is Closed
Time & Location
Jun 03, 2020, 8:00 PM MDT – Jul 15, 2020, 9:15 PM MDT
Live Online Course
About the Event
- Hearing another athlete say, “Me too!” can lift a fog of discouragement and give an athlete incredible hope, that they too can be sharpened and overcome the obstacle they are facing.
- This accelerated class will meet weekly for 6 weeks over zoom. If you ever have to miss a session it will be recorded.
- The course will lay a foundation for building a mind of a champion and will include topics such as:
- Players will receive challenges and tasks to practice and complete before the next training call.
- The activities/routines should take a minimum of 10 min a day.
- The homework should take less than 30-45 min a week.
- Additionally, this course will help athletes develop crucial leadership skills necessary in developing a mind of a champion.
- Knowing your why, Resilience, internal motivation and goal setting, composure and control, competition (pre, mid, and post competition routines), self-belief and confidence, 2 recorded guided visualizations and much more.